Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thing #4 - Registering a blog

I got my blog registered with my team captain, Vaughn. At least, I hope it worked and that I provided him all the correct information. I just realized today I am supposed to be labeling my blogs by the "thing # so I hope my captain can determine what my first two posts were in reference to as far as what number I was completing. I haven't visited any other team member blogs yet, but will do that today. I want to see if my posts looks like other blogger posts, or if I am totally off track.

2 comments:

theailurophile said...

Just FYI, Vaughan is a HER....LOL

Latebloomer said...

Yikes! That is what I get for not doing my research! I should have known better than assume when dealing with one of those non-gender specific names. After all, I have a brother named Carroll. Thanks for the clarification and my apologies to Vaughn, who was obviously too sweet to correct me.