Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing #11 -Library Thing

This was the easiet "thing" by far that I have done for this project. I easily see applications for this web site through my school library web site. I am thinking about having my Name That Book team members setup their own library and as they read the required book titles (35 total) they could add the book along with their review. This would be one way for me to help track who has read what books, and they would be sharing their library with me and the other team members.

I could also share my library through our school library web site which would allow both students and parents to view my recommended book titles. It would be a great tool for posting both an adult and student Summer Reading List.

Adding the LibraryThing blog to my favorite blog list was a snap. I am finding that the lessons are getting easier to do which means that I am mastering skills that I learned in past lessons. What a great feeling!

No comments: