Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing #12 - Creating Community through Commenting

Well, I posted comments for five team members from the Library2Play summer list. I hope this is what I was supposed to do. The directions said to post to five Learn2Play blogs so hopefully they are the same thing. I chose these blogs mainly based on the name of the blog. I particularly liked "Miz Liberryan" since I could relate to that title. For my two personal blogs, I chose KHOU's Yourstreet.com blog web site because it has a blog sat up for members of Quail Valley Country Club of which my husband and I are members. The golf course was recently taken over by the city through the Eminant Domain process. I am having trouble adding this blog site to my favorites but will keep working on it. The second blog I chose was Management Blog which I stumbled on while looking for blogs that deal with unwanted phone calls. It has a blog sat up where you can post complaints about companies that keep calling you, even if you are on the Do Not Call for Texas. This site has loads of information on managing everything from insomneia to unwanted calls. I left comments at both of these two web sites to complete this assignment.

No comments: